Teacher Planner - 2017
I created this resource as I was tired of working with planners that didn't suit my needs as a Primary School teacher. I spent a long time searching online, asking questions in forums and quizzing my colleagues about where to find decent planners. No one could point me towards a planner that I liked so I decided to create my own!
This resource is the result of my quest to find a pretty, practical and Australian-teacher-friendly planner that you will actually want to use.
Pages/sections included are:
- A lovely cover page
- About Me page with space for a photo of your 2016 class
- A calendar to record Public Holidays and Dates to Remember
- A calendar to record student and staff birthdays
- A Professional Development Log to record all those PD hours and their links to AITSL Standards
- A page to record parent contact details
- A Student Needs Record log to keep track of students who have additional needs
- Absentee Log to keep track of student absences
- 3 x double page Student Checklist to record and keep track of grades
- A section for each term and week of the year to record daily/weekly planning
- Pages for Notes (x 4)
So far, I have had great reviews from my colleagues who are keen to get hold of their own copy in readiness for next year.
This planner comes as a PDF file which you can either print at home and slot pages into a display folder or print at Officeworks or another printing company and have it spiral bound for a professional touch.