Say good bye to stress, clutter and mess, and say a big HELLO to the most helpful organisational document you'll ever come across in your teaching career. I like to call this teacher planner my 'teaching bible'.
This teacher planner is equipped with everything you need to organise your teaching life, and to ensure that you feel de-stressed and ready to effectively manage your busy teaching schedule.
This planner is designed using fun, bright colours that will make you feel motivated to organise yourself. However, if your keen to save ink, this document gives you the option to print in black and white as well!
There are a range of sections and documents I have created in this planner. I have created documents that can be used for Lesson Planning, Unit Planning, Parent Info, Student Info, Meetings, Grades and Assessment and Rotations. I have also included documents related to the school calendar, and some To-Do List and Notes pages (for you to jot down ALL of those little things you need to complete throughout the week).
This planner includes 40 pages that are ALL editable. Here they are:
- A colourful Teacher Planner title page, ready for you to insert your name into
- Title pages titled 'Student Info', 'Parent Info', 'Lesson Planning', 'Unit Planning', 'Grades and Assessment' and 'Meetings'
- A calendar page reviewing the year of 2016 (which can be changed if needed)
- An Important Dates page (where you can list your important school dates)
- A Term calendar page where you can insert your desired dates and print for each term
- A Notes page with lines
- A To-Do page with lines and dot points ready for you to tick off your to-do tasks
- A Peek at the Week double spread where you can organise each school week (this is my FAVOURITE part of this planner - it keeps me impeccably organised). It includes sections titled 'Urgent', 'Prepare', 'Copy', 'Mark', 'Contact', 'Meetings/Appointments', 'Goals for the Week' and 'Next Week'
- A Weekly Timetable double page spread detailing the times of the day, days of the week, term number, week number and successes of the week
- A Unit Planning template for you to use to plan each subject's activities, lesson sequencing, resources and differentiation.
- Student Checklists (3 different types)
- A Goals for the Week template for you to use to write your lesson/learning goals for each day of the week, and then tick off as you complete them
- A Meetings Notes page (giving you room to write down the meeting type, meeting focus, meeting notes, and follow-up tasks. There's even a space to draw if you get bored during those long meetings!)
- A Rotations timetable (for you to use for any type of rotational activity)
- A Parent Contact Log for you to record the details of any communication you have had with a parent
- A Parent Contact List for you to record parents' important contact details
- A Birthdays Chart
- A Roll Call Chart where you can record your students' names in Boy/Girl order
These documents can be assembled in any order! I have included 3 pages of instructions in this resource, explaining how to assemble this planner in the most effective way possible. Visuals and step by step instructions have been included to make the creation of this planner a simple and stress-free process!
This planner has been created to de-stress teachers all over the world! Please save yourself some time and purchase this incredible resource. It has helped me more than I can explain, and I just know it will help you too!
Thank you and enjoy!
My Teaching Goodies