This teacher binder/planner includes the following pages in a PDF file. This same exact file also comes in a white and gray version to conserve ink and be printer friendly. Please note that the pages with a * next to them are in a separate file (included in this pack) and are editable in Microsoft PowerPoint in the full color version.
*1. Teacher Planner binder covers- 2 options
*2. Calendar Covers
3. July 2017- July 2018 Weekly Calendar (2 page spread) plus a weekly template
*4. Student information cover
*5. Class List sheet
6. Student information sheet (to compile whole class information)
7. Allergy information sheet (to compile whole class information)
8. Volunteer Information sheet
*9. Birthday List sheet (to compile whole class information)
*10. To-Do List
*11. Pacing Guide Cover
*12. Sight Word List (blank for you to fill in)
*13. Spelling Word List (blank for you to fill in)
*14. Common Core State Standards cover
*15. Standards Cover
16. CCSS for grades K, 1, 2, and 3. If you are in need of another grade level, please let me know and I will gladly add them for you.
Meeting Notes cover (**Updated 8/17/14 to include the 4th grade MN standards**)
*18. Meeting Notes sheet (blank for you to write on)
*19. PD Notes sheet (blank for you to write on)
20. Looking Ahead cover
21. Ideas for Next year sheet
*22. Grade book Cover
*23. Blank grade sheet
24. Quarterly Grading Sheets for all subject areas as well as small groups for ELA and Math
*25. Home/School Connections and Parent communication Log covers
26. Individual Student Information Sheet (I have parents fill this out at open house and place them alphabetically in a binder with copies of the following sheet behind them)
27. Communication Log sheet (to record communications with families)
*28. Lesson Plans cover Page
*29. Student Data cover Page
*30. Assessments Cover Page
*31. IEP cover page
*32. 504 Cover page
*33. Substitute Binder and Substitute Information cover pages
34. Substitute Information Sheet
*35. Class List and Student Information sheets (both from the beginning of the planner, so you can just copy those pages and place them here. I just put them in again as a reminder for myself ;) )
*37. Safety Procedures
*39. Dismissal Routines
*41. Planning page sheets- for all subject areas including ELA and Math. (This would be a great area to include content-specific procedures and emergency plans that extend beyond lessons you have already done for the week.)
If you purchase this pack, you will be able to download the calendar updates each year for free as well!
Please check out the preview for a closer look, and note that it does not include all pages from this 145+ page planner pack!
Interested in more freebies and fun? Follow me on Bloglovin', TpT, and Facebook!
Please be respectful and have integrity and purchase an additional license if you are wanting to share my product. This helps me stay inspired to create and keep my prices low!
I value and appreciate your feedback, don't forget to leave feedback on this purchase to earn credit toward free product!