Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
13.87 MB | 308+ pages
Looking for something all encompassing to fit your teacher life? Look no further! This Teacher Planner includes everything you need to keep organized, plan each month, parent and student info sheets, and take notes. Additional binder covers, a grade book, and a sub binder are also included!
This teacher binder/planner includes the following pages in a PDF file. Please note that the pages with a * next to them are in a separate file (included in this pack) and are editable in Microsoft PowerPoint in the full color version.
*1. Teacher Planner binder covers- 36 to choose from!
*2. Calendar Cover
3. July 2016- July 2017 Weekly Calendar (2 page spread) plus a weekly template
*4. Student information cover
*5. Class List sheet
6. Student information sheet (to compile whole class information)
7. Allergy information sheet (to compile whole class information)
8. Volunteer Information sheet
*9. Birthday List sheet (to compile whole class information)
*10. To-Do List
*11. Pacing Guide Cover
*12. Sight Word List (blank for you to fill in)
*13. Spelling Word List (blank for you to fill in)
*14. Common Core State Standards cover
*15. Standards Cover
16. CCSS for grades K, 1, 2, and 3. If you are in need of another grade level, please let me know and I will gladly add them for you.
Meeting Notes cover
*18. Meeting Notes sheet (blank for you to write on)
*19. PD Notes sheet (blank for you to write on)
20. Looking Ahead cover
21. Ideas for Next year sheet
*22. Grade book Cover
*23. Blank grade sheet
24. Quarterly Grading Sheets for all subject areas as well as small groups for ELA and Math
*25. Home/School Connections and Parent communication Log covers
26. Individual Student Information Sheet (I have parents fill this out at open house and place them alphabetically in a binder with copies of the following sheet behind them)
27. Communication Log sheet (to record communications with families)
*28. Lesson Plans cover Page
*29. Student Data cover Page
*30. Assessments Cover Page
*31. IEP cover page
*32. 504 Cover page
*33. Substitute Binder and Substitute Information cover pages
34. Substitute Information Sheet
*35. Class List and Student Information sheets (both from the beginning of the planner, so you can just copy those pages and place them here. I just put them in again as a reminder for myself ;) )
*37. Safety Procedures
*39. Dismissal Routines
*41. Planning page sheets- for all subject areas including ELA and Math. (This would be a great area to include content-specific procedures and emergency plans that extend beyond lessons you have already done for the week.)
If you purchase this pack, you will be able to download the calendar updates each year for free as well!
Please check out the preview for a closer look, and note that it does not include all pages from this 212+ page planner pack!
Interested in more freebies and fun? Follow me on Bloglovin', TpT, and Facebook!