This is a FANTASTIC planner, made by a teacher for a teacher! I can't wait to use this planner myself!
The planner includes the Common Core and Essential Standards for 3rd Grade!
Easy to make and has everything you need. Binding instructions below.
This planner includes the following items:
* Cover page (editable)
* Section Title pages (read below for how to tab these)
* Classroom info. (teacher info and student info.)
* Volunteer section
* Allergy section
* Birthday section
* Transportation section
* Substitute information
* Common Core and Essential Standards quick reference (Math, Lang. Arts, Science, SS)
* Notes and Planning grid
* Planning pages (8 sections and CCES section)
This planner can be used year after year because the calendar pages are not marked for 2013, you write in the dates. So once you purchase you can use it again and again!
TABBING: I printed my section title pages on card stock and bought stick-able tabs at Staples. Very easy!!!
BINDING: Two options ...
1. I took my planner (already printed) to Staples and had them bind it with their sturdier binding combs. It was great because I could add a plastic cover and extra pocket protectors for extra storage. Love it!!!
2. You could also put the planner in a 3 Ring binder and add to as you need.
Compressed file includes:
* Publisher file of planner (editable)
* PDF of planner
* Power Point file of Cover Page (editable)