Planner Styles: Polka Dots in Gray and in Blue
This planner allows you to personalize it with what you need and makes it easy to keep all your important information together in one place. I run my pages front to back, get it spiral bound with a clear front and back cover for durability and then I’m set to go for the school year.
* Front and Back Covers
* Cover Pages for each section
- Lesson Plans
- Trimester 1, 2, 3
- Semester 1, 2
* Monthly Calendar Pages from July 2015 – July 2016
* Teacher Informational Page ~ Great to use for a substitute
* Class Informational Page
* Frequently Visited Teacher Website Page
* To-Do’s Page
* Meeting Notes Page
* Parent Communication Page
* 2 Lesson Templates ~ each with six planning boxes per day
- One is blank
- One has a place for Learning Targets and CCSS
* Grade Book Page
* Month at a Glance Page
* Week at a Glance Page
**Please remember to leave me feedback! Also become a follower by clicking "Follow Me" at the top of this page. As a follower, you'll be notified when new items post and about any sales I have going on.
Thanks for stopping by!
If you like this activity, please visit my TpT store to see my other items. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Lindas-Learning-Lounge