New teachers and veterans alike will love having these essential teacher forms and checklists at their fingertips. These free printables are available in full color, ink-saving color, and editable templates in my ★ Teacher Planners ★
This free download includes blackline printables of the following:
• Checklist - This student roster check list is perfect for checking off which students have turned in their back to school forms!
• Contact Information - Perfect for your sub binder or just to keep these numbers handy!
• Lesson Plans Template - a basic lesson plan template that includes objectives, standards, materials, key vocabulary, procedures and action steps, higher-order thinking skills questions, formative assessment, differentiation, summative assessment, and reflection
• Meeting Notes Template - Perfect for taking notes at your meetings and write important action steps so you are always prepared
• Student Transportation - Class roster list so you know how students are getting home each day of the week
• Substitute Binder Checklist - This checklist will help you get organized if you need to be out of the classroom for any reason. Don't waste one more minute feeling stressed about not being prepared for a substitute if you or your children get sick. Use this checklist to create your own substitute resource binder so that you are always prepared.
• Teacher To Do List - a sticky note organizer that will help you prioritize your To Dos so you know exactly when things need to be completed!
• Weekly To Do List - Perfect for making a plan for what you need to do each day before, during, and after school
To have these forms available in full color, ink-saving color, and EDITABLE templates, check out my ★ Teacher Planners ★
You May Also Like…
★ Teacher Planners (A Lifetime Resource) ★ Classroom Organization Resources
★ Differentiated Research Reports
★ Reader’s Theater Differentiated Units
★ Social Studies Units
Customer Tips:How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the ★green star
★ next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.