This resource binder includes everything you will need to start a successful writer's workshop in your class. All of the hard work is done for you. All you need is a binder and a few minutes to copy the student logs and templates:)
Included in this set:
- dividers and tabs for the 3 types of writing : narrative, informational, and persuasive
- anchor charts for narrative, informational, and persuasive writing
- conference question guide to help teachers during writing conferences
- student conference log
- data tracking log (organized quarterly)
- 19 student writing templates and graphic organizers (prewriting through independent writers)
- chart for conference sign-ups
- charts for 'Expert' editors
- editor checklist
- student learning log (ticket out the door at the end of the day)
- Student conference log to monitor strengths and weaknesses
- reader's response log (for parents to sign after they have read )
- 'Quiet 10' Writer's Workshop sign to post ( 1 sign per season) ...my students love opening and closing the workshop each day!
- Now all you have to do is enjoy your writing block!
Thanks for checking it out!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License