Have you ever wanted to learn how to use Adobe Illustrator to create resources for your TPT store? Are you frustrated with Powerpoint? Have you ever wanted to tweak or adjust vector graphics to fit your resource, especially when creating something with science or math diagrams? Have you ever wished that you had more control over the exact size of a text box or the exact location of an image on the page? Have you ever wanted to "freeze" an object on a page so that you can layer other objects over it or near it without disturbing it? Have you ever wanted to be able to copy and paste something from one page to every other page in your document, easily and quickly, without clicking every single page individually and pasting?
Join my Teachers Illustrate Club and learn all of these tricks and so much more. Join the growing group of TPT Authors who are using Illustrator to create their resources faster and more efficiently.
Illustrator has a learning curve, for sure. There are so many buttons. So many menu options. It can be overwhelming. That's why I created this set of tutorials, so that other TPT authors can climb over that learning curve faster than I did and create resources for their classroom and for their stores.
*The price of this learning program will be raised as more videos are added to it. When club members ask for help in the group, I make new videos to help them out and add them to this bundle.*
With this purchase, you will receive the following:
1. Exclusive membership to a Facebook group made up of TPT authors who want to learn how to create resources in Illustrator. In this group, you can ask questions, suggest ideas for new tutorials, and get support from others in the group as you learn! (I'll be adding you after you email me your receipt and ask to be added from the Facebook group link.)
2. Access to all current and future tutorials that I create for Illustrator. These tutorials range from basic to more advanced Illustrator techniques. I get ideas for the videos from Facebook group members! There are 22 videos so far.
Here is a list of the videos already available (22):
1. Tips for Making Answer Keys (free sample)
2. Stock Vector Editing Tips
3. Transform and Align Panels
4. How to make a textbox and simple textbox tricks
5. Tips for copying and pasting to multiple artboards
6. Inserting Images
7. Saving as PDF and PNG images
8. Text on a path
9. How to make a graph (for math or science)
10. Changing stroke objects to fill objects
11. Changing a object from color to black and white.
12. Simple Pattern Brush techniques (How to make a repeating pattern on a line, like a border)
13. Artboard arrangements tricks and techniques
14. Cropping Photos in Illustrator
15. Custom Pattern Fills (How to make a repeating pattern inside of an object)
16. Tricks for Drop Shadows
17. Combining Shapes with Pathfinder Functions
18. Scissors tool tutorial
19. Extrude and Bevel - 3D Effects
20. Knife and Delete Anchor Tool Tricks
21. Basic Product Cover Tutorial
22. Paintbrush Tool
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com. I am happy to answer any questions you may have about my tutorials or this club membership.
(C) Bethany Lau