This collection of Teaching Tools is suitable for teachers at all levels.
They have been designed to:
1. Provide teachers with some useful tools to help students become self motivated, self directed and self sufficient.
2. Provide teachers with some tools they can teach students to help them learn how to become efficient learners who know how to find help and support when they need it.
3. Help teachers satisfy the student need for significance in a positive way.
What are Student Success Building Tools?
• Tools which develop significance through helping students create success through self management strategies. Eg. The Have A Go Tool teaches students how to develop an attitude of valuing effort and application while also understanding how to learn from mistakes.
• Tools to develop significance through effective feedback. eg. The Honour Your Learning Tool helps teachers develop a learning environment where students are encouraged to acknowledge what they are learning and how it will benefit them.
• Tools which create significance by helping students develop successful ‘people skills’. Eg. The Meeting New People Tool teaches students how to make a good impression on people they meet for the first time
Student Success Building Tools are designed help students develop effective learning strategies, habits and skills which will serve them for the rest of their life.
Find us on Facebook for up to date information about product launches and sales!