This collection of Teaching Tools is suitable for teachers at all levels.
Teaching is much more than an exchange of information between teacher and student. In fact these days, with the breakdown of traditional family structures causing a deficit of moral support and guidance in many kids, the teacher’s role has become much more one of providing wellbeing support for students.
Unfortunately, teacher training does not equip teachers with the understanding or tools to deal with difficult student wellbeing issues.
This package of Student Wellbeing Tools is designed to:
1. Provide teachers with some useful tools to help them deal with serious wellbeing issues amongst students. These issues are often the root cause of student disengagement or lack of learning.
2. Provide teachers with the tools they can teach students to help them overcome wellbeing issues.
What are Student Wellbeing Tools?
• Tools which help teachers to change limiting beliefs in students. eg. The Changing Limiting Beliefs Tool shows teachers how to flip limiting beliefs on their head. eg. The “I’m dumb at maths” limiting belief can be turned around so that students develop a more positive, ‘I can…’ belief.
• Tools which help teachers to teach students how to communicate effectively. eg. The Effective Communication Tool teaches students how to communicate effectively with peers, parents and people in authority.
• Tools for teachers to teach students to help them self-coach. eg. How to set goals using the SMART goal setting process.
• Tools to help teachers build resilience and self esteem in students.
Student Success Building Tools are designed to help students develop effective learning strategies, habits and skills which will serve them for the rest of their life.
Aussie Kids Coach
Find us on Facebook for up to date information about product launches and sales!