Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- Are you looking for experiential projects or experiential learning activity tool kits but aren't sure how to facilitate experiential learning in your classroom, don't have time to create experiential learning activity guiding resources, or simply don't know where to begin? This bundle includes tool$39.20$49.00Save $9.80
This experiential learning bundle includes a variety of activities to teach 21st century skills including a self-directed project-based learning activities tool kit, scientific inquiry templates, a problem-based learning tool kit, maker templates that guide students through the design thinking process, a community action project tool kit, and a 21st-century skills portfolio where students can document and showcase the 21st-century competencies acquired from each of these experiences.
This bundle also includes a bonus resource - a digital Google Slides learning reflection template.
The tool kits included in this bundle offer 21st-century skills-building opportunities by nature because of the self-directed learning nature of the experiences. Examples include the 6 C's of education: creativity, collaboration, communication, critical thinking, citizenship, and character, among others such as tech literacy, information literacy, problem-solving, networking, and more.
Students can design learning experiences around any topic. The tool kits are not subject-specific.
All resources included in this bundle have a printable AND digital version. The digital version of each resource can be assigned to students via Google Classroom™ where students can add content and share their final products with you. No printing necessary.
Note: The PDF printable versions of each tool kit are NOT editable. The digital versions offer more flexibility for modifications.
Each activity tool kit includes:
- Guiding templates
- Brainstorming activities
- Activity planning templates
- Activity steps checklist
- Learning reflection questions
If you like this product, check out these similar resources:
Take a look at these FREE resources from ELD:
- Project-Based Learning Assessment Portfolio - Students add learning outcomes for PBL or any variety of experiential learning activities into a portfolio to showcase learning experiences.
Check out these blog posts for experiential learning tips and tricks
- How to add 21st-century skill-building to your curriculum
- Three transformative experiential learning activities
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Did you know there is an experiential learning Facebook group? Join us in Experiential Learning Community for K12 Teachers
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org