Teaching Classroom Objects | ESL ELL Activities for Teens and Adults
Not Grade Specific
Also included in
- Teach your ESL ELL beginner students 20 classroom objects and use that vocabulary to practice how to make questions and answers using:ContractionsWhereItPrepositionsPrice $12.80Original Price $16.00Save $3.20
- Are you teaching ESL to teens or adult learners? If so, this PowerPoint / Google Slides presentation is a great resource for helping your students learn some essential vocabulary about classroom objects.
- There are 20 classroom objects in total, but I've divided them into two parts to make it more manageable for students. This is part 2 of the series that includes the last ten objects:
- bulletin board
- For each new word, there are four different images to help students remember the vocabulary better.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES:
- A PowerPoint Presentation with 45 slides to teach and practice classroom objects.
- A PDF file with a link to make a copy of the Google Slides presentation.
- Please note that the transitions and animations are different in PowerPoint and Google Slides.
- A PDF with the directions, the printable version of the game "I say, you say," a handout, and eight sets of cards for small group work.
- You may use the products in my store with your students or for personal use as a single user.
- You may not make YouTube videos using any of the resources in my store.
- You may not claim this work as your own, alter the files, or remove copyright/watermarks.
- You may not sell the files or offer them for free on Teachers Pay Teachers or elsewhere on the internet.
- You may not share the files with other teachers.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.