Flowcharts and resource pages teach the basics of U.S. copyright for middle school and up, including product creators. Printable charts make reference fun and easy. Ideal for writing reports or research projects, but also for those of any age wishing to create in other media, such as printables, film, or crafts. No "pencil work" in this one, but you will refer to the material over and over again.
History Quick makes history fun, one story at a time! Discover the remarkable people and events that have made important contributions to the culture and heritage of the United States. All topics are meticulously researched and are presented in a variety of formats:
- History Quick Adventure Packs are a complete unit study in printable eBook form. Adventure Packs contain compelling information about the topic, printable activities, videos, primary source materials, extra resources, educator notes, answer keys (when applicable), and more. Select Adventure Packs include a bonus flipbook for online viewing.
- History Quick Storyboards are colorful cartoon-style storyboards combined with historic photos and engaging prose to tell a story, then pile on the fun facts in a way your students will remember. Storyboards are available as Google Slides; some also are available as downloadable and printable eBooks, and others include a bonus flipbook for online viewing.
- History Quick PDF eBooks containing a curated collection of additional resources, many primary source materials, to give students the opportunity to dig deep, or simply be amazed. EBooks can be printed or viewed online. Some units also include a bonus flipbook for online viewing.
- History Quick Printable Activities include a variety of activities to "Show What You Know" using writing, acting, art, and other forms of expression.
When a topic is found in more than one format, the content strongly connects but does not repeat. Each brings something unique to your study of history.
Highly adaptable, students in 3rd grade and into high school, in the classroom, distance learning, and homeschool can all use History Quick. It is an excellent resource for classrooms in which students have a wide variety of interests and learning styles, and also in home school settings with students in different grade levels.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Next to each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.