This digital download makes teaching how to write an expository essay fun and effective. Your students will use the layout of a sandwich to understand the parts of an essay.
The step-by-step instructions teach about the introduction, the main ideas, and the conclusion. Multiple graphics for display purposes and student templates make this a fun and interactive week of writing workshops.
Click Here For Additional Expository Downloads
This packet comes directly from my Expository Writing for 4th - 6th Grade program
Along with the above activity packets, I have also developed a variety of writing and language arts activity books that make teaching these lessons fun and effective. Please click on the links below to preview these activity books.
• Just Write: A Sentence
• Letters from Ted E. Bear - Friendly Letter Writing Activities
• Just Write: A Paragraph
• Just Conventions - Daily Grammar and Conventions Practice
• Daily Grammar Lesson Integrated with Science - 3rd Grade
• Daily Grammar Lesson Integrated with Science - 4rd Grade
• Daily Grammar Lesson Integrated with Science - 5rd Grade
• Teaching Research Skills
The writing activity books above all supplement my complete writing programs that schools throughout the country are using in order to develop outstanding writers school-wide. Please click on any of the links below to preview these programs.
• Kindergarten Writing Program
• 1st Grade Writing Program
• 2nd Grade Writing Program
• 3rd Grade Expository Writing Program
• 3rd Grade Narrative Writing Program
• Expository Writing for 4th - 6th Grade
• Narrative Writing for 4th - 6th Grade
✓ Visit my website: WriteMath
✓ Follow us: Facebook
✓ Follow us: Pinterest
Expository Writing - Writing Lesson #1
by Kathryn Robinson
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
Based on a work at http://writemath.com/