Also included in
- In fourth grade, kids need to gain familiarity with factors and multiples. This set of activities asks students to conceptualize with arrays, find all factor pairs for the numbers 1-100, and determine whether a number is prime or composite. Number of the Day pages provide ongoing practice.This resou$9.00$11.00Save $2.00
Arrays help kids conceptualize factors, multiples, and common multiples. Three simple but powerful activities build understanding. They’re especially good for students who are having difficulty seeing patterns.
To support classroom, hybrid, and distance learning, these resources are included as a printable PDF and interactive Easel Activities. Open the preview to take a look.
- Multiples and Factors 1 – graph paper with directions at top asks students to draw arrays for multiples (to x 9) for two, three, four, or five
- Multiples and Factors 2 – graph paper with directions at top asks students to draw additional arrays for specific multiples of the number they were working on
- Exploring Related Numbers – teacher page with pairs of numbers and graph paper
- Prime, Composite, Square – student page asks students to find three prime, three composite, and three square numbers
Would you like to be notified when I post new resources? Just follow me on TpT!
I'm committed to continual improvement. This resource was updated and enhanced on January 5, 2021.