Help your ESL/ ELL/ EFL/ EAL students learn the difference between have and has. This resource provides 21 opportunities to use have and has in a sentence while practicing colors!
Perfect for newcomer English learners.
- Anchor chart: Have & Has
- T chart
- 3 activity sheets
- Colored shoes, pencils, and candies
- She _______ a blue shoe. (Have or Has?)
- Locate the blue shoe.
- Paste the blue shoe under the has T Chart.
- You _______ a pink candy. (Have or Has?)
- Locate the pink candy.
- Paste the pink candy under the have T Chart.
****Looking for more?****
Check out my "There is" "There are" version, here!
Leaving feedback gives you TPT credits to use for future purchases! Thanks in advance!
Please make sure you are able to open this file type before purchasing.
- These products were created by ©ELL Breaking Barriers and are copyright protected.
- Download for individual/classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses to share with collogues.
- Do not share or copy downloads. Products are not to be used for commercial use and by downloading the copyrights remain with ELL Breaking Barriers.
- This download contains copyrighted graphics. You may sell, redistribute, recreate, or use in your own commercial creations.
- Pictures of my product are allowed, with credit included & a link to my store.
****Resources you might like****
ESL Progress Monitoring, LISTENING, SPEAKING, WRITING K-5
Engaging Games and Activities
Teaching Character Traits
ELL Breaking Barriers