Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
3 MB|31 pages
Add some POP to your onomatopoeia lessons with this 31 page unit filled with creative activities! It will add some creativity to your resources for meeting the figurative language standards included in Common Core.
1. Onomatopoeia Definition Poster
2. Onomatopoeia Illustrations (drawing activity)
3. Card Activity (many different ways to use- suggestions included)
4. Onomatopoeia Comic Strips (writing/drawing activity)
5. List of Words- useful for other activities in the unit- both black/white and color included
6. Writing an Echoic Poem (complete with brainstorming sheet, example, and final copy sheet)
7. A Dramatic Reading- a story activity involving onomatopoeia that requires student participation
Please see the preview and thumbnails for a peek at the creative activities included!