This bundle features TWO of my popular resources for teaching plot at a discounted rate.
★1.Climbing Plot Mountain (Graphic Organizers & Posters for Teaching Plot
Add some color and creativity to teaching plot by having students "climb Plot Mountain." This set features graphic organizers and posters for teaching plot/plot lines in your classroom.
Pages included are:
1. Climbing Plot Mountain Color Organizers (2 versions)-
for identifying parts of plot
2. Plot Posters
Full page size- definitions of parts of plot to display in your room
3. Plot Posters
Quarter page size- perfect to use for a student reference sheet, review cards, etc.
4. Plot Line Graphic Organizers
Black and white- four versions- for students to use while identifying plot in stories you read to them or stories they read independently
5. Sample Plot Line- "Cinderella"
You can use the well-known tale "Cinderella" (story not included) and either have students identify the parts of the plot and use this completed plot line as a key OR show/distribute this as a sample or guide
6. S'more Plot Practice
A graphic organizer for identifying plot in a more creative format than the other included organizers (s'more theme)
The graphic organizers in this set can be used to help students name and define the parts of a plot line. They can also be used to have students identify parts of the plot in stories that you have read aloud or stories they have read independently.
Please view the thumbnails and individual product listing to see some sample pages.
★2. The PLOT Puzzle
Now your students can review plot in a fun and engaging way! I have included some different choices with this puzzle so that you can best adapt it to your students’ needs.
1. Have students complete the fill in the blank puzzle using their own knowledge, context clues, class notes, or words found in the puzzle as clues.
2. Provide the second puzzle form for students (where the first letter of each answer is provided) to modify the difficulty a bit.
3. Have students use the first form but provide the word list as well (modifies the puzzle even more and also provides practice great with context clues).
Included pages are:
• Direction Sheet
• Puzzle Form One- blanks
• Puzzle Form Two- blanks with first letters provided
• Word List
• Answer Key
★You may also want to check out my "Less Mess" Fiction Interactive Notebook Activities (for Reading/Literature) as well! This resource features several activities on plot as well as additional reading skills for fiction.