Teaching Point of View: Diverse Perspectives
Teaching point of view has never been so much fun!
These mini-lessons and activities are ready to use to engage your students as they learn about point of view and diverse perspectives. Your students will also get multiple opportunities to read, view, write, speak, listen, and collaborate.
You will get detailed mini-lessons that focus on:
- The Power of a Story
- The Two Sides of a Story
- Your Story on Social Media
- Stories That Tangle Together
- Diverse Points of View & Reliable/Unreliable Narrators
- A Pronoun-Antecedent Agreement Lesson
- Analogies and Extended Metaphors
- Writing Options for Poetry, Non-Fiction & Fiction
THE RESOURCE ALSO INCLUDES:
⭐️ Short mentor texts for close reading
⭐️ Short writing activities& rubric
⭐️ Excerpts from fiction, nonfiction, and poetry
⭐️ Guided viewing of a Ted Talk
Your prep for the unit will be so easy: Just load the slideshows, and you're ready to teach students about the ways that writers capture diverse points of view.
Would you like more combined reading & writing lessons?
✅ Creative Writing inspired by YA Novels
Get tips, strategies, and freebies:
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
Copyright © ROOM 213
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.