Teaching Portfolio Checklist for New Teachers or Teacher Interview
As you begin your teaching career, one of the most important tasks you must complete is the creation of your Teaching Portfolio. This will be your professional folder that well represents what you will be as a classroom teacher.
Many universities require this as part of their academic program, yet others do not, leaving many unprepared as they step into their first interviews for those rare teaching positions.
Use this checklist to create an impressive professional Teaching Portfolio that you will be proud to share as you navigate the teaching field.
• First Day of School Lesson Plan for Teachers - Middle & High School
• A Lesson Plan for Teachers, New or Old (Experienced, that is!) Guidebook
• Lesson & Unit Plan Google Drive Templates for Middle or High School
• Student End of Year or BTS Growth Mindset Focus Guide & Life Map Planning Sheet
• Student Study Survey & Parent Conference Google Drive Resource
• Student Study Survey - Learning Evaluation & Parent Conferences Spanish Version
• Student Study Survey for Learning Evaluation & Parent Conferences
• Student Behavior Contract for Middle/High School in Spanish Contrato de conducta
• End of Year Student Survey Exit Slip for Teacher Self-Evaluation
• Back to School Classroom Organization & Management BUNDLE
Buying from Michele Luck’s Social Studies
If you like this resource, please leave feedback. If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at email@example.com to let me know!
You may also want to browse through my TpT Store for other rigorous and collaborative Social Studies resources that can make your in-class or digital and distance learning classroom more interactive for all students!
Thank you for downloading. Happy Teaching!