PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This resource makes R articulation easy! It is a step-by-step, easy-to-follow, approach to correct that darn R. It includes a ton of help for vocalic r and r blends, as well as visuals, informational handouts, and homework sheets for added support as you reach success! Check out this blog post and my in-depth Q&A saved in the instagram highlights on my page for more R insights. You can also use these helpful videos on youtube.
↠ Please note: This resource focuses on retroflex R but most of its contents can apply to bunched as well! Supplemental bunched pages will be included in a future update.
○ "It works!"
○ “I love, love, LOVE this! Even if the student doesn't retroflex, this material is useful!”
○ "I am always looking for new "R" products and this one has been a favorite!"
○ "Loving this already and only used once. The visuals are super!"
○ "WHERE HAS THIS VISUAL BEEN ALLLL MY (SLP) LIFE?! Very helpful visual cues!"
○ "I can't tell you how many of my kiddos have been successful with this method!"
○ "What a fantastic resource for that tricky /r/ sound! I've only just started using it, but have already seen success with it! Thank you SO much for this!!"
○ Parent Handouts: types of R, "R pep talk"
○ Pre-check activity to check for R readiness
○ Step-by-step visuals and in-depth cues to FINALLY get that retroflex R
○ Specific visuals and worksheets for teaching vocalic R in medial position
○ Teaching materials (not retroflex-specific) for pre-vocalic R and R blends
○ Specific method for teaching RL blends
○ Helpful visual for breaking down every vocalic R - works every time!
○ 5 pages per type of vocalic R for practice / methods for targeting in every position
○ Teaching materials for pre-vocalic R
○ 3 pages of practice materials / methods for targeting pre-vocalic R
○ 4 pages of practice materials / methods for targeting R blends
○ Bonus pages: additional homework ideas, working on speed & accuracy, blank practice pages
○ This resource is NO PREP! Just print and go - or pull it up on your device for no print.
● This resource is included in my GROWING R BUNDLE! As I create more R-specific resources, they will be added to the bundle and the price will increase.
● R Puzzles (perfect visual and tactile cue for tricky vocalic R kids)
○ Push the green star! Follow my store to see new resources always 50% off for 24 hrs
○ TpT Credits: Review purchased products to get credits toward your next purchase
○ If you have a question or issue, you can email me at email@example.com or leave a Question in my store. It is important to me that you are happy with your purchases!
● Newsletter : freebie with sign up!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life
● Blog : helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!