This research skills program teaches students in 3rd - 5th grade to utilize a variety of resources to obtain factual information for school projects.
This download includes 30 weeks of daily practice with four worksheets per week. Along with the practice pages, this program includes multiple, easy to understand, information sheets whenever a new skill is introduced, as well as, an answer key.
This program can be easily used with your Smart Board, as worksheets, or as a language arts center.
Each research skill is covered for a minimum of one week before a new one is introduced. That standard is then covered throughout the 30 weeks of practice allowing your students to circle through the skill sets.
PRACTICE SHEETS COVER THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
• Guide Words
• Parts of Speech
• Facts vs. Opinions
• Parts of a Thesaurus
• Telephone Books - White, Yellow, & Government Pages
***TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT***
Click on the preview button above to view the table of contents
and two sample weeks of practice worksheets.
Along with the above program, I have also developed a variety of writing and language arts activity books that make teaching these lessons fun and effective. Please click on the links below to preview these activity books.
• Just Write: A Sentence
• Letters from Ted E. Bear - Friendly Letter Writing Activities
• Just Write: A Paragraph
• Just Conventions - Daily Grammar and Conventions Practice
• Daily Grammar Lesson Integrated with Science - 3rd Grade
• Daily Grammar Lesson Integrated with Science - 4rd Grade
• Daily Grammar Lesson Integrated with Science - 5rd Grade
• Teaching Research Skills
• Visit My Website: WriteMath
• Follow me: Facebook
• Follow me: Pinterest
by Kathryn Robinson
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Based on a work at http://www.WriteMath.com