This resource includes everything you need to teach the five story elements: Character, Setting, Plot, Conflict, and Theme. In this unit you'll get the following activities and resources:
-2 different interactive notebook printables, including a foldable activity that doubles as a study guide.
- posters to serve as visual aids during the duration of the lesson. A colored version is included, as well as a Black and White option to save on ink.
- A matching activity that can be used as a whole group introduction to the lesson or in guided reading
- 5 fiction passages written for identifying the 5 story elements.
- A graphic organizer to use with the passages
- Theme cards for matching the theme of the 5 passages to be used for Tier groups/ strugglers...great for differentiation!
Happy Teaching! :)