What a year it's been in Preschool! Your students have come a long way, and they are so excited and proud of the work they have accomplished. A big transition awaits - Getting Ready for Kindergarten!
This anchor chart follows the outline of the TSG Unit for "Getting Ready for Kindergarten" and includes the topics of:
- How is kindergarten like preschool? How is it different?
- How do we feel about going to kindergarten?
- How do we make and keep friends in kindergarten?
- Reflecting and Celebrating
Also included in this anchor chart set is each Question of the Day for the entire unit, along with visual cues. There are also conversation starters for students to practice introducing themselves and getting to know new friends in kindergarten. Print the suggested conversation starters, or use the format to help students create questions of their own!
There are also two different diploma types for you to use with your little preschool graduates :)
Writing pages include:
- "my favorite thing about preschool,"
- "dear kindergartener,"
- "dear preschooler"
This anchor chart set also includes a memory book! Complete with different options and variations, you can choose the layout that works best for your students. The memory book includes:
- a title page (2 types)
- a letter from your teacher (2 types)
- all about me page
- beginning of preschool/end of preschool photo page
- handprint page
- autographs page
- snapshots page
- class photo page (2 types)
We hope you enjoy these last few weeks of the school year with your young learners. Enjoy celebrating your incredible memories with your students!
Remember to leave feedback and let us know what you think.