Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- Are you teaching your students how to determine the theme, moral, lesson, and central message of a story? This product provides your students with many opportunities. Students will use text evidence, identify the theme, understand vocabulary, identify story elements, and practice retelling/summarizi$39.99$52.50Save $12.51
Are you teaching your students how to determine the theme, moral, lesson, and central message of a story or fable? Students will read Aesop's fables to use text evidence, identify the theme, understand vocabulary, identify story elements, and practice retelling and summarizing.
The following Aesop's fables are included:
- Belling the Cat
- The Hare and the Tortoise
- The Lion and the Mouse
- Town Mouse & Country Mouse
- The Owl and the Grasshopper
This product includes the following activity sheets for each Aesop's fable:
- Identify text evidence activity sheet with answer key
- Identify vocabulary and determine meanings.
- Performance Scales/Learning Goals (Rubrics) for 2nd, 3rd grade, and 4th Grade
- Graphic organizers to identify theme, lesson, central message, and/or moral of the story
- Graphic organizers to identify story elements and provide practice of retelling and/or summarizing
These products are included in the bundle and also sold separately:
Check out Teaching Theme other bundles:
These products are sold separately and not included in bundle volume one:
Thank you for taking an interest in this bundle. Please FOLLOW ME so you can see more products that I create. If you purchase this resource, please PROVIDE FEEDBACK so you can earn credits to use on future TpT purchases.
Thank you! :) Laurie