This books suits those who are just learning about clocks and time to those who are further developing their knowledge. The 108 pages covers a wide range of skills as detailed below:
- Placing Hands on a whole page clock, these can also be printed and used as visuals around the class (p 2-49) Covers hours, half hours and quarter to, past times.
- Drawing hands on clocks (p50-71) Covers hours, half hours and quarter to, past times.
- Cut and Paste times to match hands (p72-93) Covers hours, half hours and quarter to, past times.
- Draw hands to suit the times, (p94-105) Times are working in 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 00.
- Draw hands and write time that you do activities (106-108)
The book has been designed so that there are not un-needed distractions on the page so it will suit children that also have more complex learning needs such as Autism (designed this way).
This has been used with children with mainstream children and those wtih:
Autism, Down Syndrome, CAPD, ADHA, Dyslexia and Dyspraxia to name a few.