In celebration of my 100th follower and the amazing new journey that TpT has been for me, I have compiled a list of some useful teaching tips and tools. There are a total of 11 tips, and two of them are specific to world language teachers. When I began creating this product, I had new world language teachers in mind, as we have a couple student teachers at our school at the moment. As I worked on this, I realized that the tips would be useful to new teachers across the board, and that even some seasoned vets could potentially learn something new or useful. I have been teaching for over a decade and learning new methods keeps my passion and creativity alive, which is why I still love teaching!
Each tip/tool has a detailed explanation and there are many samples and ideas provided.
11 Tips and Tools
1. Procedures! Procedures! Procedures!
2. Invest in Individual Whiteboards
3. Vocab Flashcards are Great (World Language)
4. Task cards are also Great!
5. Stations Rock
6. Give them an incentive
7. Games! Games! Games! (World Language - w/ 10 no prep ideas)
8. Be Flexible/Go with the flow
9. Energy, Enthusiasm and Expectations
10. Take the time to touch every student
11. Take Advantage of TpT
Follow me by clicking the green star by my name to find out when I post new products and free resources. Many of my products are 1/2 off for the first 48 hours.