8 x resources including staff training sessions, materials and behaviour management lessons to help you to establish your high expectations.
1. A fully resourced lesson putting the responsibility on students for their behaviour, achievement and self management.
2. A target setting lesson focusing on goal setting, which can be applied to any subject.
3. A staff training session on how to use seating plans to their full capacity to improve behaviour management.
4. A hands-on staff training session on engaging all students, with a focus on the often overlooked, quieter students.
5. A staff training session on engaging the most able students in your classes.
6. Fun praise postcards for your students when they successfully abide by your rules.
7. A home room presentation on the importance of good behaviour.
8. A home room presentation on aspiration and achievement.
You can find many more inexpensive and free resources at my store and at my website: www.ecpublishing.co.uk