Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.36 MB | 8 pages
This no prep lesson includes:
1. a class lesson and discussion in three parts: (1) Foundations of Analogy, (2) Analogy in Prose, (3) Analogy in Film. This lesson enables students to understand the analogy for the purposes of analysis and writing.
2. An assignment page with models of analogy paragraphs and essays that include comprehension questions.
* You will need the Internet to access these models. The URLs are provided and easily accessed with the click of your mouse.
3. An analogy essay rubric, that can both guide and assess students' written work.
4. Other analogy essay topics for practice.