There are many substitute binders available, but most of them are geared towards Elementary teachers. This product is an excellent resource for Middle and High School teachers who are looking for a comprehensive sub binder. First year teachers can also benefit from this binder because I have included samples from my own binder for the Classroom Procedures and the Classroom Rules sections.
I developed this resource because, as a new mom, long gone are the days of perfect work attendance. I found myself having to call out the night before or the morning of and, living 35 miles away from my school, I could not make it in to prep for a sub. So, having everything in one binder sitting on my desk became a huge blessing.
By purchasing this 22 page FULLY EDITABLE resource, you get the following:
- Cover Page
-Table of Contents
- Dividing pages for the following sections:
Important Phone Numbers
Emergency Lesson Plans
- Daily Schedule sheet
- Important Phone Numbers list
- My Classes at A Glance sheet
- Sample Classroom Rules sheet
- Sample Classroom Procedures sheet
- Blank Classroom Procedures sheet
- Emergency Procedures sheet
- Blank Sample Lesson Plan template
These resources are available in an editable word doc file and in a PDF file.