Escape room style team building activity - perfect for before the holidays and back to school! This escape room will help students learn to work together. This interactive escape room requires technology. Students will need to access a Google Form, so any technology that allows them to access and complete a Google Form will work! The Google Form is pre-coded, which automates the entire breakout experience. Other than printing and minimal cutting, this Escape Room is ready for you to use! No editing any of the material - just print, cut and use!
What You Get:
1. 4 Tasks (skills include riddles, categorizing pictures, simple addition, attention to detail, following directions, etc.)
2. Decoders to allow students to solve the tasks
3. Link to a pre-coded Google Form which automates the entire "breakout"
4. Answer keys for each task with explanations
5. Team signs to encourage teamwork
6. Teacher setup directions
7. Individual "student friendly" task instructions
8. Slide show to have on display which will set the tone for the escape
About The Escape Room:
1. It should be played with small group teams of 3-4 students.
2. Designed to take 30-40 minutes to complete
3. Print and play ready for teachers - no additional locks or other materials are needed
4. Non-content specific
5. Appropriate for ages 10+
Establish great teamwork at any time of the year with this team building escape room! If you enjoyed my first Team Building Escape Room, this one is even better!