Team Building Escape Room with Logic Puzzles Critical Thinking
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Engage your students with this Team Building Escape Room BUNDLE! This is great as for a back to school escape room as well as for end of year, after breaks, or just ANY time you want your students collaborating and thinking critically!Students will be engaged and challenged with logic puzzles, codesPrice $12.00Original Price $15.00Save $3.00
Engage your students with this Team Building Escape Room! This is great as a back to school escape room! This escape room is perfect for both the end of the year and beginning of the year. Students will be engaged and challenged with logic puzzles, codes to decipher, and more. There is both a full easy prep printable version as well as a Google(TM) form digital version for virtual or distance learning.
This resource includes everything you need to implement a challenging and fun escape room for your students. It has been designed and organized with busy teachers in mind! So while there is some printing prep involved, it is extremely easy to prepare.
This escape room is not content specific and can be used across many grade levels. Your students will be building critical thinking and logical reasoning skills that are essential to ALL areas of learning all while building rapport and classroom culture.
In this resource you will find:
- detailed escape room overview and teacher instructions
- 4 challenges that consist of different logic puzzles and thinking outside the box tasks
- answer key for each station
- master code key for teachers
- code breaking tracking sheet for students
- envelope labels
- OPTIONAL Google form with "locks" for students to crack. (Technology is not required,
but it does increase students engagement. Only ONE computer or tablet is needed
for the entire class!)
- Digital escape room guide with link to the digital Google(TM) form version
Escape rooms are the latest craze to take classrooms and it is easy to see why. Students are engaged like never before! They are participating in challenging games that they WANT to engage in, all the while using critical thinking skills!
The printable escape room is all PDF files. The digital escape room is a Google (TM) form and requires a Google account.
This escape room has 4 stations designed to get your students engaged and thinking critically. During this escape room they will have to put their brains to work in a number of ways. Students will;
- complete a logic grid puzzle after reading a series of clues
- solve encrypted picture puzzles to determine the hidden words
- complete a maze to collect a series of numbers which they then must decode to
find a code word.
- Decrypt morse code messages and MORE
Earn credits towards FREE TPT products by leaving FEEDBACK for this purchase!
Please e-mail me at email@example.com with any questions, comments, or concerns.
• Christmas Around the World Escape Room - Nonfiction Reading Christmas Activity
• Easter Escape Room - Engaging reading of multiple genres (Non-Religious)
• Escape Room signs and Photo Props
• Halloween Escape Room ELA Halloween Activity
• Reading ELA Test Prep Escape Room! Reading escape room
• Reading Escape Room , Nonfiction informational text ELA Escape Room
• St. Patrick's Day Escape Room - Nonfiction Informational Text ELA Escape Room
• Valentine's Day Escape Room. ELA escape room , Nonfiction Reading Escape Room