Team jobs foster cooperation and reduce time spent rotating and reteaching duties every week.
- Customize job responsibilities using PowerPoint or print the pre-made versions that are ready to go!
- Type students’ names on square cards. (These cards signify each team).
- Print the poster, job descriptions, square cards, and chart.
- Add students’ names to the chart and attach the square cards to the corresponding jobs using clothespins. Rotate each month.
- Use the Team Jobs Request Form to get student input as you organize teams. I kept my teams the same all year.
- At the beginning of each month, invite teams to brainstorm how they will fulfill their duties using the Planning Sheet. This is a great time to review expectations.
- Header Poster for Bulletin Board Display
- 7 Team Job Posters with Descriptions and Blank Editable Version (Kindness Crew, Maintenance Crew, Communication Crew, Technology Team, Teaching Assistants, Transition Team, and Organizing Agents)
- 7 Editable Team Name Cards
- Team Request Form
- 7 Job Planning Sheets
- Team Job Schedule/Calendar
Package includes a flattened PDF version (ready to print), a PowerPoint version (many editable parts), and an Excel version of the calendar (editable).
Please message me with questions or requests. Thanks!