166 pages with 268 images, one purchase covers an entire class (license allows you to copy to 26 digital devices). This is a student-paced, student-directed year-long technology curriculum that integrates with any school curriculum and prepares students for end-of-year Common Core testing and life-long education needs. Includes (may vary depending upon grade level):
* why learn technology?
* formative and summative assessments
* domain-specific vocabulary
* relevant tech problem solving
* required digital citizenship overview
* curriculum map with a K-8 timeline of topics
* embedded links so students can simply click and go—no searching for the site, trying to remember the site address
* rubrics, quizzes, study guides, and more–to save teacher duplicating. It’s right there in the workbook!
* samples of projects at student fingertips so wherever they’re practicing, they have an example and directions
* background material right there. If student wants to remember what they did a week–a month–ago, it’s right there.
* extensions to dig deeper for those who are inspired by a topic
* year’s worth of homework–all in one place
* workbook goes with the student. It’s licensed to them through the school. If they’re in the library, the classroom, the soccer field, they can practice. Even at home (with appropriate license).
This is the just-released student workbook that goes with the Structured Learning 3rd Grade Technology Curriculum (teacher's manual). With lots of images, how-tos, and explanation, it encourages independence in student learning and requires only nominal direction from a teacher, homeschooling parent, or another adult. These are perfect if technology is integrated across all classes at your school, taught in the tech lab, or taught in a home environment.
Not available individually–only as multi-user license class-set of 26 seats.
Free with each purchase (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional items):
* 241-page teacher manual
* 32 videos, one a week through the school year–synced to the 32 lessons in the curriculum
* online help from curriculum specialists via email and Discussion Boards