Social Studies suggested lesson plan included. Use the following foldables and worksheets to help teach—the use of technology today and how it has evolved from the past till now. May also be used as an assessment tool. Students can use their critical thinking skills to come up with the answer to the evolvement of technology.
1. Foldable with past uses for tools. Then have them draw on the inside how each one has evolved thanks to technology. (English and Spanish)
2. Activity: Cut and paste technology of the present to the past. (English and Spanish)
3. Prediction Activity: Students see how the past progresses into the present and they have to predict how they think it might into the future. (English and Spanish)
4. 6 foldables of English and 6 foldables in Spanish (12 total): Students draw three different examples of technology that each location might use. Ex: Police station has computers, cars, cameras, radios, etc. (English and Spanish)
5. 12 sets of tools--24 cards total. 12 cards from the past and 12 cards from the present. May be laminated and used as a matching memory game or as vocabulary cards.