Technology (English only)
Social Studies suggested lesson plan: Use the following foldables and worksheets to help teach—the use of technology today and how it has evolved from the past till now.
1. Foldable with past uses for tools. Then have them draw on the inside how each one has evolved thanks to technology. (English only)
2. Activity: Cut and paste technology of the present to the past. (English only)
3. Prediction Activity: Students see how the past progresses into the present and they have to predict how they think it might into the future. (English only)
4. 6 foldables in English: Students draw three different examples of technology that each location might use. Ex: Police station has computers, cars, cameras, radios, etc. (English only)
5. 12 sets of tools--24 cards total. 12 cards from the past and 12 cards from the present. May be laminated and used as a matching memory game or as vocabulary cards.