Inspire students, amaze colleagues, and blow parents away...
CLICK HERE TO SEE A SAMPLE OF THE FINISHED TECHNOLOGY PROJECT
Note: This project is completely FREE to create and FULLY EDITABLE.
In this product, students will use Animoto to create a video where they describe 3 life experiences. They will also include a famous quote that represents the lesson they learned from each experience. This project requires either computer access OR iPad access.
I have completed this project from start to finish several times, and each time, I have seen students put so much work and thought into the stories they tell. They dig deep, and the final videos are extremely heartfelt.
The following materials are included:
1. Checklist for teachers to complete prior to starting the project [page 3]
2. Student Log-In Information Sheet [page 4]
3. Project Checklist [page 5]
4. Optional - Quotes & Stories Activity [pages 6-7]
5. Optional - Question Cards Activity [pages 8-10]
6. Project Planning Sheet with a sample [pages 11-13]
7. Optional - Peer Feedback Activity [page 14]
8. Rubric [page 15]
9. Screenshots: Teacher Guide – Animoto Features [pages 16-17]
10. Screenshots: Student Guide – Animoto Features [pages 18-22]
11. Animoto on the iPad [pages 23-26]
FREE Technology Project - Class Poetry E-book
BUNDLE: Grade 6 Common Core Reading Graphic Organizers AND Task Cards
BUNDLE: Grade 7 Common Core Reading Graphic Organizers AND Task Cards
BUNDLE: Grade 8 Common Core Reading Graphic Organizers AND Task Cards
BUNDLE: Grades 9-10 Common Core Reading Graphic Organizers AND Task Cards
Graphic Organizers for Common Core Reading Standards (11-12):Lit & Informational