Note: This project is completely FREE to create and FULLY EDITABLE.
Are you tired of students turning in diamante and cinquain poems that lack any emotional depth?
In this product, students will write meaningful poems and design them on PowerPoint slides. When all the slides are combined into one file and uploaded on slideshare.net, you will have a Class Poetry E-book with a link that you can share with students, parents, and staff.
The following materials are included:
1. Sample poetry e-book with teacher-made examples with 18 slides [you can find separate PPT and PDF files in the zip file]
2. “Writing Poetry” student handout with 8 poem templates [pages 4-5]
3. “Adding Details” student handout [page 6]
4. How to design slides [page 7]
5. Web links to the poetry templates used in the sample e-book [page 7]