I hope you enjoy these technology tasks designed to blend into lessons so students can research, learn and create online.
HIT HERE FOR VIDEO DESCRIPTION OF THIS PRODUCT
Find tasks here to
- introduce new students to one another as the term begins,
- design videos together,
- impersonate others to discover different points of view,
- teach peers as they learn themselves,
- Twitter what if questions in response to text,
- blog as a team, and individually,
- exchange ideas with distant participants on a cloud,
- participate in back-channel and connect,
- Skype ideas to experts
- create wikis, play games, and
- explore a growing list of tools that enhance virtual classes.
Hopefully these ready-to-roll brain-based materials
will benefit your learners and leaders as they do mine at middle, secondary, university levels and beyond.
Do follow my TpT site
and keep up with brain-friendly materials to enhance your class.
If you have any further questions
about how to get the most from this product, please do contact me at email@example.com and I’ll be glad to help further.
All the best
as you learn and lead with the brain in mind!
Join the Brain Based Circle! Connect with Me!
Brain Leaders and Learners Blog
Mita Brain Center Facebook
efweber on Pinterest
@ellenfweber on Twitter
ellenfweber on Instagram
Ellen Weber on Google+
Ellen Weber on LinkedIn
Created by Ellen Weber, Brain Based Tasks for Growth Mindset