- Product Description
Host a Teddy Bear Day for your students to work on graphing, one-to-one correspondence, addition, subtraction, creative writing, fiction versus nonfiction and more while creating memories to last a lifetime with this EDITABLE resource! Your young students will love working on graphing using their teddy bears or other stuffed friends. The writing prompts will keep them engaged and the keepsake crafts will be cherished forever.
This resource is jam-packed with everything you need to host a Teddy Bear unit every single year and you can edit it to personalize it just the way you want to! Make sure to look through the thumbnails and preview to see some of what is included!
You can also visit my recent blog post to read all about our unit!
In this resource, you will find the following:
- Photo Instructions from my classroom
- Editable Letter Explanation for Parents
- Editable Picnic Basket Invites for students to use when inviting a Teddy Bear or other stuffed friend
- Handprint Keepsake Crafts - 2 options included (Everything in resource comes in color or printer-friendly B & W!)
- All About My Teddy - 3 Options included!
- All About My Special Friend - 3 Options included!
- Gummy Bear Graphing Activity - Super fun!
- Life-size Graphing Activity - Students use their stuffed animals to create a very large whole class graph.
- Individual Printables to Graph Results from Whole Class Activity
- Counting Bears Graphing
- Counting Bears Addition
- Counting Bears Subtraction
- Bear Headbands - 4 different options!
- Bear Page Topper - This makes the perfect display craft in the hallway paired with any of the writing prompts!
- Nonfiction Bear Writing Prompts
- Real Vs. Stuffed Bear Comparisons
- Teddy Bear Trail Mix Recipe
- Editable Teacup Shaped Food Labels to be used during the Teddy Bear Picnic
- Teddy Bear Sleepover Instructions & Writing Prompt (I ask that the bears stay over and students write about their new location when they return!)
- Teddy Bear Number Recognition Activity - Adorable Center Activity! Students fill the plates with the correct amount of food
- Teddy Bear Picnic Class Book
- Teddy Bear Sleepover Class Book
- 2 Teddy Bear Poems to recite
- Teddy Bear Picnic Photo Frame - Students can also simply color a picture in the box.
- Teddy Bear Sleepover Photo Frame
- Teddy Bear Day Banner - Use for photo backdrop or to decorate!
- Bear Pawprints - Perfect to print on brown paper and place around the picnic area or surprise students with when they return after the Bears had a sleepover!
- Teddy Bear Comparison - Students are prompted to weigh & measure their bears and compare them to other stuffed friends
- Differentiated Writing Prompts with or without dotted lines & more!
Be sure to check out the thumbnails and preview to get an up-close look at the beautiful format and engaging activities included!
Try these other fun & educational resources!
Click on the ✮ beside my store name to add me to your favorite sellers. You will be the first to know about new freebies & fun products. All of my products are 1/2 off for the first 24 hours!