Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.03 MB | 17 pages
Teddy Bears pack includes 17+
SEE PREVIEW FOR SAMPLE PAGES
US and AUS/UK spelling
Packed with creative ideas, activities, worksheets, parent notes, templates and more to kick off a teddy bear theme with your students!
- Decorating a bear (template and parent note to send home)
- Venn diagram comparison between real bears and teddy bears
- Cute writing template
- Organising a surprise bear party
- Teddy bear profile worksheet
- Recipe for making teddy bear cars
- Missing poster for when the class bear goes missing (on no!)
I have used this package in my Grade 1 and 2 classes and students have loved it!
Subjects that it integrates into include: Mathematics (measurement, graphing), Literacy (writing, reading and language), Art (drawings) and Home Economics (cooking).
Editable parent notes and extra ideas to guide future teaching.