Also included in
- Interpreting nonverbal language and social cues are essential for communication. This includes: body language, facial expressions, body posture, and tone. We must recognize these nonverbal cues and make inferences about a situation and how a person feels.By purchasing this bundle with all five re$47.00$55.50Save $8.50
This Nonverbal Language activity will help students identify and recognize nonverbal cues: body language, facial expressions, body posture, and tone. Understanding nonverbal cues are essential for communicating with others.
• Appropriate for teenage students.
• Works great for students with autism.
• Students that need help identifying their emotions.
• Also effective for students that need to practice perspective taking and identifying how others feel.
• Students learn about 20 emotions that include real photographs.
• Effective for teaching nonverbal cues: facial expressions, tone, body posture, gestures, and situational context.
• Students learn how to sharpen their perspective taking skills.
• Encourages written expression.
The use of real photos will help increase your students' understanding of nonverbal cues.
Nonverbal Language Description Pages:
• 20 Scenarios (Color)
• 1 Bonus Scenario (Color)
Students read a description of the emotion in the picture. Each page describes: facial expressions, tone, body posture, gestures, and situational context. Print out and laminate the pages for repeated use.
Nonverbal Language Worksheets: "I feel When..."
• 20 worksheets (Color)
• 20 worksheets (Black & White)
• 1 Bonus worksheet
Students learn about the different emotions and their nonverbal cues. Then they write about a time when they felt that way. Students may take the black and white copies home for homework practice and to facilitate the carryover process.
Please take a minute of your time to leave feedback after purchasing this product and using it in your classroom. You earn one TPT credit for every dollar you spend that can be applied toward future TpT purchases.
You may also enjoy these Teen Social Skills Activities:
Bundle and Save! Social Skills for Teens Bundle
You may also enjoy these Social Skills activities:
Bundle and Save! Feelings, Emotions, and Social Skills Bundle