Also included in
- Do you need easy-to-assign Seesaw digital centers for your Kindergarten classroom? This bundle is full of engaging phonics and math digital activities and printable task cards for kindergarten. It includes fun centers to practice skills like building number sense, adding, subtracting, rhyming, p$55.00$110.00Save $55.00
- These Valentine's Day math and literacy centers include task cards and preloaded Seesaw activities and Google™ Slides activities. Save time with these easy-to-assign digital centers for in-person and virtual learning. ►►Need even more Seesaw activities? Click here to save $$ when you purchase my K$6.00$9.00Save $3.00
Need an engaging way to help your students practice building and identifying teen numbers with ten frames? This set of digital Seesaw activities and printable task cards is a fun way for your students to practice representing teen numbers with a heart theme perfect for Valentine's Day.
In the first activity, students will move hearts to show a given teen number in 10 frames. In the second activity, students will count the hearts in the ten frames and choose the correct number.
This resource is a set of 21 printable task cards AND 2 preloaded activities for Seesaw.
- A PDF with two links to preloaded Seesaw activities (10 questions each)
- 1 set of printable task cards (21 task cards total)
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders