Also included in
- Kindergarten teachers, you'll have a full year of math activities for centers and small groups with this collection of 427 pages of non-seasonal math games, riddles, and activities, ready for you whenever you need them all through the year!Buying these resources in this bundle will save you 25% ove$37.10$49.50Save $12.40
The teen numbers from 11 to 20 can be such a challenge for some of our little learners! No wonder we can them the Tricky Teens! This set of hands on activities will take your students from the concrete to the representational stage.
With this resource, your students will …
* Match and assemble three-part puzzles with numeral, number bond, and ten
* Use and compare the same representations (puzzle pieces) to play a board
* Use clay to model representations on laminated ten frames cards and then
check their work by counting and “squishing” each number! Irresistible activity
for the little ones!
* Recognize 11-20 as represented by pictures of Base Ten blocks. Use these as
task cards or for a Read the Room activity. A student recording sheet is
Download the preview for a free sample page from this resource!
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You’ll also like…
Would you like to save money on future TPT purchases? It’s easy!
Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. Your feedback is important to me! It helps me to improve products and design the new resources you need for your classroom.
Be the first to know about my newest resources!
Click here to follow my store! You‘ll get an email update whenever I post a new resource. You’ll also find an occasional “Followers Only” freebie in your TpT inbox, just to say thanks!☺