This is a comprehensive packet of teen numbers 11-19. In this packet you will get:
Worksheets for numbers 11-19. Each worksheet allows the students to:
- practice writing the teen number
- spelling the teen number
-coloring how many fingers they would need to show the teen number
-coloring the amount of circles that show that teen number
-showing the numbers that come before and after
-solving an addition problem with 10
- showing it on a ten frame
- decomposing the number
- doing a checklist with that number including: jumping jacks, turn and count, clapping, and jumping up and down
- counting objects and determining which one shows that teen number.
- building the teen number with base ten blocks
- self assessment with the teen number.
After every 3 teen numbers there is a color by number worksheet that will assess those numbers. (numbers 11-13, 14-16, 17-19)
At the end there are 3 games used to assess or can be used throughout the unit for some brain breaks- that is how I used them.
1. I Have/ Who Has?
2. Number Circles- Kind of like mini puzzles ( directions included in packet)
3. Scoot! A musical chairs type of review game ( directions included in packet)