Number Sense 11-20: Part 3
This math resource will help you build a strong foundation and deep understanding of number sense in your students. It can be a nice addition to your lessons on numeracy.
• Vocabulary posters (2 sizes)
• Vocabulary cards (perfect for word wall)
• A set of 10 attractive colored number posters (11-20). Each poster showing a number and many different ways in which it can be represented
• A set of 10 “Turn and Talk” cards. Use these as a “spring board” to introduce each number to the students. **Great tool to promote math discussions amongst your students. We have included “guided questions” for these cards that are ready to print, cut, and glue on the back of each card.
• A set of printables for handwriting practice. Students will practice the correct way to write the numerals and the number words.
• A variety of printables that provides students ample opportunities to practice how to represent, count, compare, and order numbers 11-20. You may use all or select what you like to best meet the needs of your students!
• A set of “Turn and Talk” cards to use when introducing the concept of “comparing numbers”. **Great tool to promote math discussions amongst your students. We have also included “guided questions” for these cards that are ready to print, cut, and glue on the back of each card.
• Five math centers/games ready for you to print, laminate and cut.
-Center 1: Buggy About Numbers- match the ladybug cards (numerals) with the correct leaf (ten frames)
-Center 2: Number Sense 11-20- Sort pieces onto number mats to show different ways to represent numbers 11-20
-Center 3: Counting Scoops- put ice cream scoops in order to complete a 0-20 counting mat
-Center 4: Ready, Set, Count!- line up the race cars in number order. *race tracks provided in two colors: a set in black and another one in white (to save on ink)!. Just print the set of your preference.
-Center 5: Yum, Yum, Number Gum! – add the correct number of gumballs (ten frames) to each gumball machine. Compare the two, then add the correct label(s) to the mat.
Thanks so much for your purchase and we hope you and your students benefit from this pack!
Click below to see more of our “For Kinders” math resources!
Positional Words For Kinders
Number Sense 0-5 For Kinders
Number Sense 6-10 For Kinders
Number Sense 11-20 For Kinders
Counting to 100 For Kinders
Decomposing Numbers 4-10 For Kinders
Addition For Kinders
Subtraction For Kinders
2D Shapes For Kinders
3D Shapes For Kinders
Measurement For Kinders
Graphing and Sorting For Kinders
If you are interested in purchasing a full year of Kindergarten math curriculum (ALL of our math packets 'for kinders') please check out our bundle below for a 20% off discounted price!
Math Bundle For Kinders
***Please follow us to receive updates as to when new skills / topics are posted and to grab our monthly freebie. Following our TPT store will also save you money as products are usually placed at a 20% discount for the first 24 hours!!