Science Teaching Resource – Teeth.
In this science teaching resource, students will learn about the different types of human teeth (incisors, canines, premolars, molars) and the functions of each one.
'Teeth' is an engaging 72 slide PowerPoint presentation that includes:
- an explanation of why we need teeth
- types of human teeth and their functions
- the differences between carnivore and herbivore teeth and worksheet
- human teeth labeling activity and worksheet
- identifying human teeth activity and worksheet
- the function of teeth matching activity and worksheet
- class teeth quiz to check understanding and accompanying worksheet
- an explanation of tooth decay and its causes
- tooth decay class experiment with 2 accompanying worksheets
- tooth decay prevention
- class tooth decay quiz to check understanding and accompanying worksheet
- tooth decay worksheet
- useful links
'Teeth' is fully editable so teachers can adapt the resource to suit the needs of each class they teach.