Also included in
- This resource contains 2 decks of Boom Cards. These activities are so easy to use and there's truly something for EVERY student! Work on basic concepts, prepositions, Wh questions, negation, phonology, articulation, AND MORE. It is an interactive, engaging, sorting activity that helps you scaffold n$6.50$9.00Save $2.50
This activity is so easy to use and has something for EVERY student! The sorting activities are organized by phoneme for plenty of speech practice, while also targeting language concepts. Help your students with phonological awareness, discrimination, and articulation trials. It just makes therapy planning SO easy!
☞ Want a no-prep page to send home? Check out the printable version of Sorting Speech & Phonology!
☞ Don't forget to look at the !
⇨ ABOUT BOOM CARDS™ ⇦
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
⇨ WHAT’S INCLUDED ⇦
○ Interactive Home Page Menu to take you right to the target you desire
○ Final Consonant Deletion Page: tail sound/ no tail sound (minimal pairs)
○ Voicing Sorting Page: voice on/voice off
○ Syllable Sorting Page: 2 syllables/3 syllables
○ S Blend Sorting Page: actions/things
○ CVC Word Sorting Page: animals/things
○ P Word Sorting Page: food/animals
○ B Word Sorting Page: nice things/yucky things
○ T Word Sorting Page: in your house/ at the zoo
○ D Word Sorting Page: things at a baseball game/ things at a birthday party
○ K Words Sorting Page: sweet/ not sweet
○ G Words Sorting Page: animals/things
○ F Words Sorting Page: inside/outside
○ V Words Sorting Page: things you can touch/ things you can't touch
○ S Words Sorting Page: loud/quiet
○ Discrimination sorting pages for: (T vs K) (D vs G) (F vs P) (V vs B) (R vs W) (R vs L) (R vs Y) (L vs W) (L vs Y) (TH vs F) (S vs SH) (S Blends vs F) (S vs D)
⇨ HOW TO PREP ⇦
○ This resource is digital and therefore is NO PREP!
● Gross Motor Speech: Blends Boom Cards
● Gross Motor Speech: Cards & No Prep Homework Pack (printable product)
○ Push the green star! Follow my store to see new resources up to 50% off!
○ TpT Credits: Review purchased products to get credits toward your next purchase
○ If you have a question or issue, you can email me at email@example.com or leave a Question in my store. It is important to me that you are happy with your purchases!
COME SAY HI!
● VIP Emails : Get access to my freebie library, exclusive deals, and therapy tips!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life!
● Blog : Find helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room!
● Youtube ● Pinterest ● Facebook ●
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™. Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!