Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
A GROWING bundle for teletherapy and distance learning speech therapy resources!
Designed for upper elementary speech therapy and special education students.
As I add more resources to this bundle, the price will increase. Purchasing now means you will receive any future resources for no additional cost.
This teletherapy / distance learning speech therapy bundle will target a variety of articulation and language goal areas.
Currently, it contains resources targeting:
- vocalic /r/
- /s/ and /z/
- story retell
- conversation starters
- "SH" sound articulation flip book
This bundle contains digital (paperless) resource for use with Google Drive™.
You will receive a LINK within the PDF that you click on which will allow you to access this resource. You will save a copy on your personal Google Drive™.
Please note, the PDF contains the link and directions ONLY, not the actual resource!
Due to the extreme global pandemic situation, you have my permission to:
- share this with parents of students on your caseload via email, a private Google classroom, a private Google link... as long as it is private, and not shared in a way that gives public access, I am happy to be flexible! (Example: cannot be placed on district websites, etc).
- Email me with questions (email@example.com)
Why use digital?
• paperless (if your district is looking to incorporate more technology into the classroom, digital resources enable you to do so)
• can be beneficial for students with fine motor difficulties
(students can simply tap screen, or you can tap/ click if in a distance learning situation)
(for SLPs who travel throughout multiple buildings, having digital resources on hand can be a life saver!)
(some of my older students prefer using technology, while others would rather use paper! The bottom line: it's GREAT to have options! You CAN print this resource out from your personal Google Drive)
•multiple devices (can be used on computers and iPads)
Please note The Pedi Speechie is not affiliated with Google.com.
Google Drive, Google Slides, Google Resource, Google Drive, speech and language therapy, paperless, technology, distance learning, Google Classroom, No Print, #distancelearning #teletherapy